Top Image Mesa County Home
Mesa County Sheriff's Office
Missing Persons  

To report a runaway or missing person, contact the dispatch center on their non-emergency phone number at (970) 244-6707. This will allow dispatch to assign the next available deputy or service technician to take your report.

If you have an emergency situation, such as a child abduction, call 911 immediately.

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster