- On-site video visits take place at the Sheriff’s Office Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Inmates are permitted a maximum of one on-site video visit on Tuesday and one on Thursday.
- When you arrive for a video visit, all adult visitors must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Visitors who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied into the video visitation room by the adult who scheduled the video visit. Also, the minor must be scheduled to attend the visit as the second visitor.
Note: On-site video visitation will not occur on County observed holidays.
Remote video is available as well, for a fee. It is a 20 minute video visit, and may take place seven days per week, based upon availability. Off-site video visitation is not available for all inmates. To schedule an off-site video visit click here.
Inmate phone calls
Inmates are not allowed to receive telephone calls while in the Detention Facility. Inmates may make either collect calls or calls from their ICS phone account. (Please keep in mind that some phone service providers automatically block you from receiving collect calls.)
To put money on an inmate’s phone account, call ICS at (888) 506-8407 or go to the ICS website at: www.ICSolutions.com
A time limit of 20 minutes per telephone call is mandated to allow all inmates an opportunity to utilize the phone. After 20 minutes, the phone will automatically shut off.
Emergency calls may be allowed, after the emergency has been confirmed by a staff member.
Jail Information Line
(970) 244-3536 (recording)
Real call or a Scam?
- A REAL phone call from an inmate will always identify the inmate who is calling you. You also have to set up an accout with ICSolutions BEFORE you can recieve a phone call.
- A SCAM phone call will ask you for your credit card information over the phone and NOT identify the inmate who is attempting to call you.
- You may look up a person to see if they are in jail by clicking here.
Meda inquiries contact the PIO.