Do you have time on your hands? Are you interested in helping your community and the men and women of law enforcement? Sheriff Matt Lewis and the Mesa County Sheriff's Office are actively recruiting for people interested in volunteering to help their community and the Sheriff's Office.
Volunteer with one of these specialized volunteer programs:
The Sheriff’s Office is also looking for administrative volunteers. Work includes:
- Interested Filing of fingerprint cards
- Shredding of confidential documents
- Checking documents for accuracy
- Scanning documents into system database
- Assisting with special projects such as updating databases, gathering data, updating website information, and re-organizing areas.
Interested candidates will need to complete an application, and a background check including both local and national record checks. References are required. Download the application here.
Training is provided!
Often times it's the volunteers who have the best ideas for new volunteer programs. We welcome any ideas you may have. If any of these positions intrigue you, or you have ideas for other positions, and you'd like to begin this adventure, please call:
Sgt. Connie Olson
Mesa County Sheriff's Office